Skin and sun exposure
• Expose your skin to the sun as much as you can.
• Don't apply sunscreens, lotions or creams on your skin.
• If the sun rays become too powerful; go to a shaded area.
• The more you are active, the more sunshine you can take.
• If your body is not tanned; expose it to the sun gradually.
Differentiating tan and sunburn
Rational sun exposure
The end of skin cancer?
•Spots on your head, shoulders, back and arms that are exposed to the sun can become cancerous.
•These appear as moles or colored spots on the skin and grow with time.
•Just press your nail on any of these spots and you will feel them cave in under the pressure.
•They can be removed through grooming.
•Had you groomed earlier, they never would have appeared.
Your pain threshold
What is unpain?
FOLDS & SKIN THEORY
A return to nudity
The primate family
Farewell to groomers
Warnings and Copyright